Friday, August 13, 2010

Psoriasis J ~ updated


After 3weeks of result



Current picture update

MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010 just past. I really have fun with my hubby even-though we're get wet through out the concert...But it's worthy :>
I yelled like mad that night went my fav bad ♫ ♫ TOKIO HOTEL ♫ ♫ ♫ come out with their European tour out fit..it's just Awesome + amazing".. *awwww!!

Hey..ok now go back to my psoriasis topic, this is my current photos update on my psoriasis J after using for about a month & 1week. I'm still keep on using this product in my daily basis and I'm hopping on more reducing of my scalps soon (as what you can compare on my 1st photo & 2nd photo update).

~ Have a nice week end every one! :>

1 comment:

  1. It is stubborn skin irritation which does not like to go out of the system once infested in the body.Good to have discussions to know more cure about this.Medical Billing Software

    ReplyDelete