Friday, July 16, 2010

"Olivenol Livin" together with another new product from "MooGoo".


Last Friday I walked in personally to collect my both product at 'Triniaire Sdn Bhd'. The people they're very kind and helpful aspeacially Ms Sabrina & their Manager.

I already started to used " Olivenol Livin " capsule 2 times daily.

Looking forward to seeing the wonders and miracles of these combinations produce.











" MooGoo " Milk Shampoo & Cream Conditioner.















" MooGoo " Milk Bath & Irritated Skin Balm.

3 comments:

  1. hello.
    My name is Mario.
    I come from small country Croatia, near Italy.
    Please, I have one question about Olivenol livin.
    How to get to him, how can I get it?Because it is not in my country, Croatia. I see that you helped. and I have psoriasis.
    Please help me.My mail is brexy_b@hotmail.com
    hope your positive response.
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can contact me on my mail: vrexy_b@hotmail.com or e-mail from my wife: marija.bregovic @ gmail.com
    Because, really do not know how many would come up and see these capsules to help people in the world, only they're here, we can not order it, I do not know why Ustinova.
    So, you're using the capsule and this is another product and you helped?
    Oh, if they could at least have to get to and I get rid of psoriasis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brexy_b@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete